10.11.2012

{awesome find} CUTEST THING EVER!

OMG boys & girls, brace yourself for this awesome goodness you're about to see! This has seriously got to be the most adorable thing EVER.
{via}
When I saw this I immediately text Carolyn & asked her if I could buy it for Cain:
I ended up buying it the turkey leg {here} lady makes them herself, & she has her first baby on the way too on the 7th of November & since Cain is the 8th, I figured it was fate & had to buy it. 

I cannot wait to see Cain with turkey legs on his head! Live up to your promise of him wearing it everyday Carol or else!

xoxo.
Christina.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! im so in love with this hat, maybe ill even bring him home in it haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG will you?! cus it will kind of be like taking a turkey out of the oven. haha.

      Delete