8.22.2012

{Happiness Challenge} Day 30...

It's day 30! & you know what that means... the end of this happiness challenge & what better way to end a challenge then having a fricken shitty day. {rolls eyes} 

Even though I was in such a terrible mood for most of the day, the whole purpose of this challenge is to find the happiest moment(s) of every day, & see what is consistently making me happy. Even if a day is going terribly wrong, there's still some good in it. Looking back on every happiness post, the things that have consistently made happy are spending time with the people that mean most to me, making myself into a fatass, & the little things in life that make me smile, like a soft fluffy pillow. {cheesin'}

I'm glad I was able to find a little bit of something that brought me happiness these past 30 days, since the past 2 months have been filled with a lot of hurt, anger, disappointment & sadness. I did this challenge because I was determined to not let the things I was going through affect my life drastically because the one thing I am able to control are my own actions.  Exactly 2 months ago, today, my life changed... & I guess I could look at it like a blessing in disguise, but it's really difficult to look at it that way especially since it is something I always wanted & it's definitely something I will always carry with me & I know I will never forget it, I really just want to get to the point where I am not thinking about it everyday & I am sure that will all come in time. Until then, I'll continue to find the happiest moments of every day & go from there... {smiles}

So, the happiest moment of today:
ending this happiness challenge & reflecting on the things that bring me tons of joy & keep on doing it!

xoxo. 
Christina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment