8.23.2012

{Party Time!} Favors + Cute Toppers

For one of the shower favors for Cain's shower, I wanted to do little sugar cookies in the shape of clouds, umbrellas & rain drops, but I wanted to package them super cute. I browsed around Etsy for hours trying to find a bag topper I was oogly eyes over, but I found nothing. {bummer} But then I was like, I can totally do it with my Silhouette machine! I am in love with my Silhouette SD machine, by the way & I'm sure anyone who owns one is too & I'm actually waiting for it to break so I can invest my money in the newer model. {please break, please break} So, I decided I would make my own little bag toppers. I was a little hesitant at first because I have never done anything really from "scratch" with the Silhouette Studio so I was a little intimidated, but once I figured out how to work everything, it was so simple to do! I'll post a step-by-step eventually on how to make this little toppers. {promise!}

Here's how the favor turned out! {adorable!}
I ordered the sugar cookies on Etsy from:
These cookies are delicious by the way & she charges $5 a dozen & she will customize them to whatever your little heart desires.
I ordered the 4x5 cello bags on eBay it was like a $3 for 100 sealable baggies.
For roughly $1.30 each, not too shabby. {smiles}
xoxo.
Christina.



No comments:

Post a Comment