8.22.2012

{rant} salesmen...

Rant...
Salesmen, I hate them most of the time. Give me your info & let me figure out if I want to buy something from you without you jumping down my throat or pestering me. I do not need you persuade me or convince me of your products/services, particularly if I'm happy with what I got. You are wasting your time & mine. Holy shit man. I understand you need to make money & eat & clothe yourself & put a roof over your head, but do not be a pushy douche bag, it is not going to get me to want to purchase from you or even sign a contract with you where I have to deal with you for the next 2-3 years. When I say no I'm not interested, I mean it. I shouldn't have to be like "LOOK BRO, I'm really not interested" like 5 times. Hella annoying. Ugh. bug-a-boos.
End Rant...
{sigh} I feel better sort of.
It's really one of those days...
 
xoxo.
Christina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment