7.17.2012

{life} chin up, kid + ladies night.

So, I have kind of been slacking over this whole blogging thing. {sigh} I have been going through some crazy changes & after a grueling 3 weeks of ups & downs & crazy hormonal issues, I am finally starting to feel like myself again. {sort of. :/} But, although things are still a little crazy, it is still such a relief & a ton of weight just lifted off my shoulders. These past few weeks have been somewhat of an eye opener & it's really hard not to panic & obsess over every little detail & let my imagination run crazy, but I just have to remind myself  take a step back & breathe & focus on myself & my happiness. I may not know where this path of life is leading me, but I have faith that everything will work out for the best.
 {chin up, kid you'll be just fine!}

So, enough of this debbie downer stuff. Last night, we had a much needed girls night, we finally took this painting class at PaintNVineyard we bought off of groupon. A little sketched about taking the class since my artistic abilities are  not all that stellar. But, it turned out to be much better than I had anitcipated. {yay!} & doing it with some amazing ladies, filled with wine + love + lots of laughs made it all the more better!

xoxo.
Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment