12.02.2012

{life} weekend recap + birthday week kick off!

I tend to get a little bummed before my birthday for some reason, have not quite put my finger on it, but I do. Maybe it's because I am getting older? Eh, who knows, but this year, I decided I am going to be excited about it. So, I am excited & decided to get myself a new car! I know it's a big splurge, but I think I kind of deserved it. {smiles}
She's so pretty... It is definitely a big change going from my 300 something horsepower to like 100 & a hybrid... But, I think I'll adjust. I hope... Now time to tint her windows & lower her so I don't feel like I am driving in a mini van. 

On Friday, I finally got to sit down & have dinner at Cucina Urbana. I only had take out before & oh..my.goodness it was delicious. I love the ambience & decor & of course their good is pretty amazing. I was not disappointed in anything I had. Their burrata + proscuitto + heirloom caprese is to DIE for. Their porkchops & short rib pappardelle sooo yummy!
I know my fat ass will definitely be going back & trying more stuff on their menu. 

Sunday funday consisted of seeing this little guy...Always, ALWAYS puts a smiles on my face & lounging in Coronado. It was a perfect day & spending it with Carolyn & Cain made it so much better. It was definitely much needed girl time.

I cannot wait for this entire week...spending it with all my favorites, amazing food, {so excited to try Bankers Hill}, pampering & Renegade Craft fair. Just what a lady needs to start off her 28th birthday!

xo. 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment