6.03.2012

{loves + foodie} happy birthday, stephanie! + searsucker

Yay! June is here, which means summer's here. {even though since being adult requires working & not at the beach}. But, this weekend was filled with spending time with my favorite people + good food. Two things I really love. 
Had the chance of going to Searsucker for the first time. I was sort of hesitant on the food because I have never been & I have only been to Brian Malarkey's restaurant, Burlap, & I was thoroughly disappointed at the dinner I have had there {the brunch is pretty good though}. So, I went in with little expectations & hoping not be disappointed. But, I was not!
  bone marrow + shisito peppers {so yummy!} + diver scallops on a bed of corn beef
Also, tried their short ribs too & it was so moist & perfect. 

I would have to say I was not disappointed one bit! Well, I take that back there strawberry tart was a little bit of a letdown, but it was probably because of the basil marscapone. But, everything else, pretty much a winner!

xoxo. 
Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment