6.17.2012

{beauty} Dior BB Cream


So, I was out on a hunt for a new foundation since I had ran out. I was using Armani Beauty Lasting UV Silk & I was totally in love with it for the past 2 years, but it was making me feel dark & orange at times because it can oxidize. I love the feel of lasting silk. It is light weight, oh so silky smooth, & it never made me break out & gave me the coverage I wanted without making me feel all cakey. So, I was pretty bummed when the other shades don't really make to my skin tone. So, I had to find something new. {sigh} trying to find a new foundation is almost as hard as finding a pair of jeans that fit properly in all the right areas, it's hard. BB cream is all the rage right now, I guess. & believe me I was a little hesitant to try it. Everything I need for my face in one step?! Is it possible?! Yes! It is a moisturizer, concealer & foundation all in one! {not to mention it has SPF 30} It is however a little on the pricey side, $56 from Sephora.

I am sure it's going to take me while to get used to... But, I'm doing a trial to see how using it for a week goes...

xoxo. 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment