9.05.2012

{Life!} Hello, San Francisco!

I have been there before, but this time, I think I fell in love with the city. I loved every moment of my time in San Francisco. Well, not every moment, not on Sunday night with 4 people playing fart wars. Ugh, I swear we all had our good share of methane poisoning & we totally could have died, or the homeless looking man who tried to hit on a 7 month pregnant woman & I & slapped my hand to say "stop it" in a totally gay kind of way, or the black guy at rye's. But, I could not have asked for a better trip. 
Photo Barf:
{loves}
{honey honey cafe}
{clarion alley} 
 {twin peaks}
{painted ladies. full house} 
{shotwells} 
{flour + water} 
{cheerio!}
{shishito peppers, the best I have ever had}
{meat cones!}
{succulents!}
 {outside ferry building}
{crazy lady in union square} 
 {crustaceans}
{banana cream pie from tartine bakery, heavenly!} 

"Believe I'm going to die doing the things I love." 
xoxo. 
Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment