8.02.2012

{life} letting go...

I was reading this article on letting go on not your average ordinary blog. Man, story of my life right now, I swear...  Since things have kind of been a whirlwind lately, I have been trying to let go of things that are beyond my control, really just letting it be & having faith everything is happening as it should. Let whatever happens, happen, right? {Hah, we all know that's easier said than done.} I'm constantly over thinking, over analyzing every aspect of any situation & I tend to obsess over things, good & bad. I know, I know, it's a terrible thing to do, but sometimes I just can't help it. You know the mind of a lady, shit resonates in your head forever.

I like to control things I am able to control in my life, I like to know what's going to happen & when. I hate the unexpected sometimes because it always seems to turn out terrible or gives me a shit ton of anxiety {which I hate cus I start screwing up my manicure}. I tend to divvy up scenarios in my head on how things things would play out. Hah & some of those scenarios haven't been so stellar. {sometimes I swear I'm bat shit crazy for thinking of things I do} But, I know I can't live that way or think that way because it will ultimately make me miserable and probably create an issue that is not even there to start with. {sigh} Letting go has been a daily struggle for me, but I know I'll get there... eventually.  

So, here's the letting go & letting life unfold.

xoxo.
Christina.



No comments:

Post a Comment