12.06.2012

{Life} Birthday Love.

The simple things & all the love on my day was more than anyone could ask for. Even though it had its moments of it possibly turning disastrous {as it tends to happen on my birthday}, I did not let it ruin my day & it turned out pretty rad.
  
Got to see this little dude, ahhh, he always melts my little heart. & his mama had a little romantic surprise for me, flowers! dessert from towne bakery {yum!} & wine! what more could a girl ask for?!
 
Dinner with this little dude + my phenomenal family
 Flowers from the boss lady. & 'tis the season my friends! I put up my little mini tree, while jamming to 'n sync home for Christmas album. {I know I'm a pretty lame, but it put a smile on my face}
 For my birthday I decided I needed some relaxation. So, we're planning a spa day at Santa Luz on Friday & these ladies always manage to make me laugh & put a smile on my face...
Thank you for everyone that made my birthday extra special & making me feel so loved! I could not be more blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
xo.
Christina.


No comments:

Post a Comment